Access the Laboratory

Blog Archive

Monday, April 17, 2017

Promotion Reward Archetype: Circle of the Mist

This archetype was created for the awesome Maxine Baughman. She's a multi-talented multimedia presence who has been an awesome help welcoming me to the Twitterverse and has already helped a bunch by sharing and supporting the blog! Definitely check out Maxine's twitter: @Maxine_Baughman. Follow her, retweet, etc.

Without any further ado, by request I present the trickster-esque Druid Circle: Circle of the Mist!

 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the late reply! The exceptional focus on the use of one spell is intriguing. Each feature I read strikes me as useful and then I remember that they each have the same conditions. A 5th level fog cloud is really worth casting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it. As I see it, the (redacted) may use a similar style of design.

    I had a hard time designing this at first, but when I thought it out I kinda fell in love with the idea.

    ReplyDelete