Access the Laboratory

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Primal Path: Path of the Bloodied Fist

Sorry for the delay in posting, vacation hit hard, and I'm sadly not around the same resources for creating content. I'm working on a few projects at the moment, but this one came up not long ago and it seemed like a fun one to try out. Note, I had to use the Homebrewery to make it as my PDF converter is about as handy as a Flumpf, so it lacks the usual Mage College flair. This Barbarian Primal Path goes out to Samuel Allan! Hope this helps!



I hope to accomplish more this week before I go on my trip to Colossalcon.

Til then, happy brawling, Arcanists!

1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome! I lack the tools myself, but if you have the time I would love to see how this path would compare to a Great Weapon Fighting Barbarian in terms of damage. Regardless, I like this a lot!

    ReplyDelete