Access the Laboratory

Blog Archive

Monday, May 8, 2017

Homebrew Reward Promotion: College of Medicine

Today's Hombrew Reward goes out to Inaq a.k.a. @Radibaghdadi. I was asked to create a healing Bard, and hopefully I succeeded. Thus I present to you the Bard College: The College of Medicine. Now all of you can finally impress your family and friends by telling people you're a doctor and it will only partially be a lie!




Throughout this week, the Mage College makes up for lost time as we continue our look into death in rpgs, binary/pass fail, and Gestalt as a concept.

Don't think I've forgotten about the Summoner, as time goes on I will take steps to further its production. Also, if opportunity presents itself, I may be able to do a playtest report for Chronicle & Tale in the coming months.

Til then, do no harm, Arcanists!

No comments:

Post a Comment